Home Insurance- Exeter, Plymouth, Taunton, Torquay PDF Print E-mail

It is important to take out buildings insurance to protect your home against disasters such as subsidence. If you have a mortgage or are arranging a new mortgage then as part of the terms and conditions you will need to have buildings insurance in place at all times.

Our Recommended Providers cover your home, its fixtures, fittings and outbuildings against costs incurred as a result of fire, theft, storm or flood, subsidence, vandalism or escape of water.
In addition to insuring your house you should consider including insurance for its contents which insurance for flood damage available here.cover the contents of your house against fire, theft, storm or flood, subsidence, vandalism or escape of water, including household goods, personal belongings and money in the home

Additionally, you can tailor your cover to include optional extras for a small additional premium each. things like cover for accidental damage, personal possessions, bicycles, Family Legal Protection and home emergency cover.


We are always happy to advise on home insurance and provide competitive quotes from our range of Companies.

Want to know more? please fill in the form here and we'll be in touch.


The Professional Mortgage Services web site would like to use cookies to store information on your computer, to improve our website. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.

EU Cookie Directive Module Information